Saturday, January 19, 2019

Summer is just around the corner..

I finished the short sleeve today.  I was determined to match the plaid and came pretty close. I did flat felled seams on the arm scythe and sides, which are less than the 5/8” allowance built into the pattern. The result was a bit of extra fabric where the arm, sleeve, and side sales meet. With some creative ironing and glue basting I was able to make it work on one sleeve, but the other was a mess. So I bar tacked and moved on.





2 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone. I want you all to know about the hacked atm card, for those of you who been fighting for financial issues, here is a great chance for you to get a blank atm card, you can use this blank atm card to withdraw anywhere around the world, you can withdrawal up to $3,000 USD per day with this card and also you can use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal, if you want to get one for yourself, contact via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com), do not miss this great opportunity of your life, contact them now and thank me later.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Pride Kilt is made of 100% Cotton with different color pleats. The pleats of this kilts make it very eye catcher in public and events. Two large cargo pockets with straps on each of the kilts. It features snap closure with black leather straps.

    http://pridekilts.com/

    ReplyDelete